In this section of the website, you will find information about our approach to teaching English at Esh Winning Primary School.
- The Intent provides information on the relevance of English and why we teach English in this way at Esh Winning Primary School. .
- The Implementation of English outlines how teachers at Esh Winning Primary School teach English across school from Nursery to Year 6.
- The Impact details the evidence collected to ensure the intent is realised and the implementation is successful across school.
- The Progression of English outlines what progression looks like across the school.
- The Whole School Initiatives section provides further information on the opportunities there are to engage with and deepen learning in English.