Welcome to Year 3
It is a pleasure to introduce you to Year 3. This is a very exciting year for many reasons one being the transition from the Key Stage One to Key Stage Two. A great and exciting step in a child’s Primary Education. There is great joy and enthusiasm as children in Year 3 embark on their Key stage 2 journey. We develop on all the learning that has taken place so far. Our classroom is full of kindness, respect and reliance. We love learning in Year 3.
Mr Burdon is our teacher and Miss Brown is our teaching assistant.
- Green Fingers
- Spectacular Spain
- Ancient Egypt
- American Dream (North America / Where the wild things are)
Other Useful Information
- Weekly Timetable
- Classroom Charter
- Curriculum Overview – Autumn Term
- Homelearning Grid – Autumn
- Homelearning Grid – Spring
- Parent Meeting PowerPoint Slides
You can find out more about Our Curriculum on our website.