Below are details regarding lunch provision within the school for the Spring/Summer term 2020/2021. For further information regarding free school meals and packed lunches please contact the school.
Spring and Summer 2021 Menu
- School Meals are £2.10 per day (£10.50 per 5 day week)
- Dinner money must be paid on a Monday or the first day of the school week
- If money is not paid on Monday, pupils will not be able to have a school meal on Tuesday. They must bring a packed lunch or have lunch at home.
- Pupils may have a school meal again when payment is made.
- If pupils wish to change from school dinners to packed lunches or visa-versa, 2 weeks notice must first be given to the school office.
Your child may be entitled to FREE SCHOOL MEALS if you get any of these benefits:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit , provided you are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income (as assessed by HM Revenue & Customs) that does not exceed £16,190
- Working Tax Credit ‘run-on’ – the payment someone may receive for a further four weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit.
Please speak to the school office staff for more information.
Parents sending a packed lunch to school are requested to ensure a healthy, balanced content to the meal. Sweets/chocolate bars are not considered food items, and to include these is against the rule of no sweets being allowed in school. Please support us in this issue. Fizzy drinks are not allowed: ring-pull cans, glass bottles and flasks containing hot drinks are also not allowed for health and safety reasons. All cartons and uneaten foods etc must be taken back home in lunch boxes so that parents are aware of how much their child has eaten at lunchtime.