At Esh Winning Primary School, we have experience of supporting children and young people with a wide range of need including:
- Communication and interaction, for example, autistic spectrum disorder and speech and language difficulties
- Cognition and learning, for example, dyslexia, dyspraxia
- Social, emotional and mental health difficulties, for example, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Sensory and/or physical needs, for example, visual impairments, hearing impairments, processing difficulties, epilepsy
- Moderate/severe/profound and multiple learning difficulties
The school provides data on the levels and types of need to the Local Authority. This is collected through the school census.